Sunday 18 August 2013

Beat The Boss To Be The Boss 2 Rewards

Hi fellow DTM mates, have you collected all the new bosses yet? The  deadline is on 21-Aug-2013, 11pm PDT before the maintenance. If you collected any 1 of the 4 new bosses, you will get 1 summon ticket, collected all of them, you get 2x summon tickets and 2 x 4 stars EXP cards. See below for details:



For those who haven't collected all the bosses, you can farm them in the following locations:

1) Mamon: Loppongi LV42
2) Chi You: Odaiba LV32
3) Gamigin: Ueno LV8
4) Loa: Harajuku LV1, Shinjuku LV7, Theme Park LV15 


Here are the stats for all the bosses I received lately.

1) Mamon LV34: 8812 AP/ 0 DP/ 17204 HP
2) Chi You LV1 : 2422 AP/ 0 DP/ 8772 HP
3) Gamigin LV1: 2729 AP/ 600 DP/ 3288 HP
4) Loa LV1       : 1186 AP/ 0 DP/ 3531 HP






Disclaimer Statement : No copyright infringement intended, all the Devil maker Tokyo digital materials in this blog belong to the game developer - Palmple. Please support them and download their games.

7 comments:

  1. I got 3 copies of gamigin. So will i get 1 ticket for each gamigin or just only 1 ticket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get 1 ticket for your 3x Gamigin.

      Delete
  2. Kk... thanks. Add me [Vinataba]...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm farming Chi You with 100 clears in Odaiba, after 50 times enage Chi You and still got no Chi You but 3 Deaths instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bad for you =( I really hope you can get her soon!

      -Ethan

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I got Chi You in my 120s clear, but too late for event. Next I will farm Gamingin, Nuada and Satan. I'm not lolicon and drill hair fetish, so I will pas Mammon, lolz.

      Delete
  4. When can I get the tix? Why they right that rewards will be sent on 16 Aug? Luckily I get Mammon before deadline some hours after using 13 light potion...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang