Friday 13 September 2013

Arena Season 5 (12 Sep - 25 Sep, 11PM PDT)

Here are the Arena Season 5 reward cards: Evil Officer Chain and Evil Soldier Lens.










Lv40 Purple Skill: Concentrated Light Beam










 Sneak peek of Season 6 reward cards contributed by Kang Rex: Evil Soldier Mirror (left) & Evil Officer Gung [Bow](right). According to him, Evil Soldier Lens & Mirror has combo party bonus that deals 3000 damage to all cards during battle.








Disclaimer Statement : No copyright infringement intended, all the Devil maker Tokyo digital materials in this blog belong to the game developer - Palmple. Please support them and download their games.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog but I have several questions:

    1) How do I share a facebook invite? I've gone to their facebook page and tried sharing there. I've even gone to Menu > Settings > Enter Your satus but I get nothing (even though my account is hooked up to my facebook page.


    2) Is Red Ridding Hood a completely random drop?
    I've cleared Fairy Tale World Zone 1 11 times and Fairy Tale World Zone 2 twice, but no drop. Just bad luck? Keep trying?


    3) Where are the locations for the Beat the Boss bosses? I've ran into a few but I didn't get them to drop. Are they completely random appearances? I've seen Halloween Witch probably 8 times, but no cigar.

    Again, awesome blog, cheers.

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brendan, 1) To share a fb invite, go to Abyss on the main screen > FB invite > FB Share > ok. 2)You have to keep trying for the fairy tale event, some of my friends tried over 30+ times and received one princess. Good luck! 3) Same like fairy tale princess, the bosses are random appearances too, but the stronger one (4 or 5 stars) are usually wandering in higher lvl cities such as Roppongi and odaiba..

      Brendan, do you have a facebook account? add me Ethan Kyu (w cat pic) and I'll invite you to join our DMT friend group.

      Cheers!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang